March 14, 2003

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been...


From the Editor's Laptop:

Hey, it's the 10th issue of Truckin'! Just yesterday I had this idea in my head, to have my friends share their wild and wacky stories. And it's reality has inspired me. I was considering ending the run for this e-zine this month, but after careful reconsideration, I will definitely keep it going for a few more issues! Thanks to Cali Jen for the pep talk and two hour conversation on the impact of Truckin' worldwide.

Again, thanks to the writers who spilled their blood and guts this issue, and worked hard to meet deadlines to make each Truckin' what it is... I am humbled and proud of all of your efforts!

Please feel free to e-mail this link to your friends, families, co-workers, cellmates, lifemates, etc. Help spread the good word about this site and the writers!

If you would like to comment or contact any of the authors, please send an E-mail to: Contact Truckin'

Again thanks for your support!
Be Sweet,
McG

"Whatever talents I possess may suddenly diminish or suddenly increase. I can with ease become an ordinary fool. I may be one now. But it doesn't do to upset one's own vanity." - Dylan Thomas

No comments: