February 13, 2005

What A Long Strange Trip Its Been...

From the Editor's Laptop:

Welcome back to my literary blogzine. This issue features two new writers, Alexa and C. Anderson Guthrie. They share two amazing stories in one of my favorite issues in the last few months. I hope that they will be back with more soon. BG returns with a snarky commentary. And yours truly penned two stories, one I had been working on for several months and I whipped up the other inside of twenty minutes. Sit back, enjoy, and please spread the good word about this site.

Thanks to everyone who shared their bloodwork this month. I always say that the other contributing authors inspire me, because it's true. You guys write for free and if I could pay you, I would. Your time and effort is worth more money than I can ever afford to pay.

I ask that if you like these stories, then please do me and the rest of the writers a huge favor. Tell your friends about your favorite stories. It takes a few seconds to pass along the URL. I certainly appreciate your support. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you know anyone who is interested in being added to the mailing list.

Thanks again. I am grateful that you wasted your time with my site. Until next time.

Salukis,
McG

"What is the most innocent place in any country? Is it not the insane asylum? These people drift through life truly innocent, unable to see into themselves at all. " - Arthur Miller

No comments: