June 16, 2003

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been...


From the Editor's Laptop:

Hey, it's the 13th issue of Truckin'! One year old! Oh my! I did it. Thanks to all the writers who submitted their bloodwork and took a chance with my vision. Thanks to all the readers for your support. None of this is not possible without you.

I have no idea what I'll have in store this year. But I'm sure it will be a wild ride!

Please feel free to e-mail this link to your friends, families, co-workers, cellmates, lifemates, etc. Help spread the good word about this site and the writers!

If you would like to comment or contact any of the authors, please send an E-mail to: Contact Truckin'

Again thanks for your support! Seriously, I am fortunate that I have loyal readers! Thanks again.

Be Sweet,
McG

"When you get to the fork in the road... take it." - Yogi Berra

No comments: