July 20, 2004

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been...

From the Editor's Laptop:

Nine stories? I'm impressed with the diversity of the writers. Sure this issue is peppered with tales of plenty of inebriated and emotionally wrought women, but it's the various voices from the authors that inspire me. I am certainly proud to publish this issue, one of my favorite to date. Writers from Norway to New York City and from Greenville to New Zealand gave us a glimpse, or a literary portrait of our thoughts... today, right now... from flashbacks in Germany or Connecticut to bars and cafes in Amsterdam and New Orleans. Thanks to everyone who shared their bloodwork this month. And it's always a pleasure to add new authors to the roster.

I ask the readers that if you like these stories, then please do me and the rest of the writers a huge favor. Tell your friends about your favorite stories. It takes a few seconds to pass along the URL or the monthly e-mail. I certainly appreciate your support. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you know anyone who is interested in being added to the mailing list.

Thanks again. I am grateful that you wasted your time with my site. Until next time.

Salukis,
McG

"Go outside once in a while. Buy a donut." - Johnny Depp

No comments: