May 09, 2003

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been...


From the Editor's Laptop:

Hey, it's the 12th issue of Truckin'! Wow! After writing writing six stories for this issue, I completed 50 stories for this blog-zine! I hope you enjoyed my Las Vegas and Poker related stories. It always feels good to be on the road again, getting new material for my ramblings and short stories. And thanks to Haley Slovin for her first story!

Please feel free to e-mail this link to your friends, families, co-workers, cellmates, lifemates, etc. Help spread the good word about this site and the writers!

If you would like to comment or contact any of the authors, please send an E-mail to: Contact Truckin'

Again thanks for your support! Seriously, I am fortunate that I have loyal readers! Thanks again.

Be Sweet,
McG

"Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." - Soren Kierkegaard

No comments: