November 30, 2004

What A Long Strange Trip Its Been...

From the Editor's Laptop:

I apologize for the delay in this month's Truckin'. With the holidays and taking time off to write a new novel, I didn't have a huge window of time to prepare this issue. Thanks to everyone who shared their bloodwork this month. I always say that the other contributing authors inspire me, because it's true. I'm happy to add Grubby and Asphnxma to the roster of poker blogging writers. Thanks again to old friends like Richard and Simanoff who submitted their work. And thanks to Jessica who helped edit this issue in record time.

I ask the readers that if you like these stories, then please do me and the rest of the writers a huge favor. Tell your friends about your favorite stories. It takes a few seconds to pass along the URL or the monthly e-mail. I certainly appreciate your support. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you know anyone who is interested in being added to the mailing list.

Thanks again. I am grateful that you wasted your time with my site. Until next time.

Salukis,
McG

"Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: