May 22, 2004

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been...

From the Editor's Laptop: I really enjoy the new sleek makeover that Truckin' has undergone. I decided to make some changes in anticipation of the two year birthday of Truckin'... next month. Stay tuned for some new twists.

May 2004 was special for me, because of the addition of Al Can't Hang to the roster. I hope that over the next year he can amuse us with his column: Stories from the Bar. I could never fully thank the writers who shared their bloodwork this month. You guys are my inspiration.

Please feel free to e-mail this link to your friends, families, co-workers, cellmates, lifemates, etc... Help spread the good word about this site and the writers! We need all the publicity we can get.

Be Sweet,
McG
I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression. - Dylan Thomas

No comments: