February 28, 2004

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been...


From the Editor's Laptop:

Greetings again and thanks for reading another epic issue of Truckin'. I am happy to add another new writer to the mix, Paris who adds an international flavor to February Truckin', with Canada, New Zealand, and Norway beging well represented. Thanks to the Poker Penguin and Sigge for also submitting their bloodwork and their voice to a kick ass issue.

Next month, I hope to have another exciting issue with some new writers. And I'll return with another Miami story for sure. Stay tuned.

Please feel free to e-mail this link to your friends, families, co-workers, cellmates, lifemates, etc. Help spread the good word about this site and the writers! We need all the publicity we can get.

Be Sweet,
McG

"I never know what I think about something until I read what I've written on it." - William Faulkner

No comments: