July 30, 2003

July 2003 (Vol 2., Issue 7)

Welcome to my monthly blog-zine and the late July edition of Truckin'! This month's issue includes three new stories. I brought back a crowd favorite, the infamous Baby and Winky for another incident. This issue represents another idea for a screenplay and one for a new novel. Sit back, enjoy, and please spread the good word about this site. Be sweet, McG.

1. Halibut by Tenzin McGrupp
With an annoying penetrating sweat that burned his right eye, Halibut raced down the street towards his destination, the grocery store... More

2. Baby, Winky, and Van Gogh's Ear by Tenzin McGrupp
Baby kissed me on the cheek, sat down on the couch, and sipped my Margarita. “How was work?” ... More

3. El Diablo Rojo by Tenzin McGrupp
I sipped my beer and stared at her necklace, a half inch unpolished silver cross attached to a slightly larger dark brown wood cross... More